I HATE FLYING!
I'm pretty sure you already know that, but today just solidified my opinion.
I was supposed to fly with AA from San Diego to Monterey. But at around 3:00 today they called to let me know my flight was cancelled and they wanted to reschedule me to tomorrow at 2 pm. WHAT!?!? You mean I can't get out of this place for practically 24 hours!?! Not okay!!! Especially since I have tickets for the Harry Potter movie tonight and a wonderful husband patiently (or not) awaiting my return after being gone for a week. Apparently AA has had a lot of cancellations today....
So I frantically call the travel agency for work and try to find anything to get me home tonight. Best they could find: Southwest leaving at 7:05 and flying to San Jose. Oh well, better than nothing. So here I am, waiting in the most crowded and chaotic terminal at the airport. Not a happy traveller!
To make matters worse I hate southwest. I hate the way they don't let you have reserved seats and I hate that to just get on a standby list for a earlier flight you have to pay $95. WTF?!
So, in summary, I have blazing headache, I'm angry as a wet hornet and you can bet both these airlines will be hearing from me via an angry yet articulate email. And if you have to interact with me in the next 24 hours, I apologize because I still won't be over it.
15 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment