24 June 2010

Class of '10

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, after 2 years I have finished my graduate education...now just waiting to get the diploma in the mail. So, you know how everyone says "twenty ten" instead of "two thousand ten"? Going along those lines I'm technically the class of XXX. Haha! Just kidding, roman numerals are fun huh? Yeah, Brad thought I was a dork when I said that a couple weeks ago too. Here is a picture of the field where everyone sat in the big university graduation. I was in that middle section of chairs, about the 4th row.


Here's where my family was sitting. You can see Brad two rows under the person holding the sign with an "e" and my family is to the left and his parents are to the right.



I was so excited for graduation, and nervous because in the second ceremony with just the College of Architecture and Environmental Design they actually put the hood on me. So here are pictures of that process and my very mature graduate style picture of me waiting in line to be called on stage.








Yep...I got a hug from the dean! Lucky me!


Me and my fake diploma. You know, when I graduated from the U I got one of these fancy diploma holders, here I just got a little piece of paper that says I participated in graduation...one more reason Cal Poly is LAME!


After two years together Jamie and I finally got some good pictures together, but this one is my favorite because it defines us...silly, weird, a little goofy, but always having a good time.


And here's my ever supporting family, my posse, my fan club.


And the future Cal Poly graduate, the cutest little boy in the world, my nephew!


Those two years really did fly by. And now the most difficult part, finding my job out there in the world. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment