25 June 2010

!

What is graduation without a party? And what is a party without lots of food? And these are just the appetizers...

I love parties with my family! There's always a TON of delicious food and extremely good company which make for some great times!


This is the only picture of me and Brad from the party...not great, but I'll take what I can get.



And I just love this picture of my nephew, it just exudes his attitude, laid back, chillin, and totally in charge. He loves that quad!


Here's a glimpse of the backyard and some of the people who came to celebrate with me.


I'm not the only one who graduated this year. My youngest cousin graduated from high school the Friday before my graduation. Even though he's taller than me by a foot or more, he's still younger than me. I'm proud of him and wish him well in his future endeavors.


It was a great weekend full of great people and celebrations I'm so grateful for my friends and family who support me and care about me. I couldn't have accomplished this without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment