22 October 2010

Answers

Here are the answers to the pictures posted yesterday. What did you guess for this picture?








The correct answer is The Catacombs...pretty scary!



I bet you had no idea where I was going with this picture...aren't those kids so cute! You probably think I'm at a museum...








The correct answer was the 2010 Paris Motor Show! Where makers showcased their new designs.



I think I've really got you stumped with this one! It's all in the details!








You are looking at the ceiling under the Arc de Triomphe



And finally, the most iconic symbol of France...








What?!? You didn't know it was the Eiffel Tower? Of course you did!



Hope you enjoyed that little game! Brad has finished the first part of the race. I'm so proud of him! He amazes me, I know I wouldn't be able to run that fast especially for that long! You should see the whole team, their costumes are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment