Can you guess where each of the following 4 pictures were taken? Leave your guesses in the comments if you dare. I might find some free wifi in Vegas and post the answers tomorrow.
21 October 2010
Paris Preview
I still have to pack for the race, and I'm baking cookies...so, today I'm just going to show you a picture preview of what's to come next week...




Can you guess where each of the following 4 pictures were taken? Leave your guesses in the comments if you dare. I might find some free wifi in Vegas and post the answers tomorrow.



Can you guess where each of the following 4 pictures were taken? Leave your guesses in the comments if you dare. I might find some free wifi in Vegas and post the answers tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I know!!! Well all but the 2nd one... I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure.
ReplyDelete- Brad
I don't know, I dont know, but I can take a guess!!! #1 catacombs, #2 Louvre, #3 Arch de Triumph, 4. Eiffel Tower
ReplyDelete