22 November 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


My mom turned 50 this year. Yet, she doesn't look her age, and I'm so blessed to have those same genes, hopefully when I'm 50 I'll look as good as she does!

Her birthday was actually back a few weeks, but we threw her a surprise party this weekend at the home of one of my Aunt's. It was a blast and I know she was surprised and had a super great time! It was so fun to see all our extended family and have all sorts of yummy treats!

I love my mom more than I could ever show her. She is my cheerleader, my confidant, my best friend. She is the one I turn to in times of happiness and sadness, when I need advice or just need to talk. She is always ready with words of encouragement and has never let me fail. I still look up to my mom, she is my role model and I hope that someday I will have the kind of open and loving relationship with my children as she has had with me and my brother. I hope she knows how much she is loved and appreciated by everyone around her, because she simply is the best, and I have so much more to learn! Love you Mom! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment