08 July 2010

4th of July update

I just want to say that I did eventually get Paul Walker's autograph and he even wrote my name. Also, I found out that he wears Calvin Klein underwear, just in case any of you were wondering. Wonder how I know? Well, I guess you'll just have to let your imaginations run wild.


In other news, Paul Walker is also a normal regular guy who enjoys riding his bike around the pits.


And this is what he looks like in his racing gear, chillin before he has to get into his car


And this is his car, I was hoping to get his autograph when he came to get his car checked by the tech crew (which included me) but he sent it to be teched with his mechanic. However, I did manage to get something special. At a previous race they had these barcode stickers to track times on the track wirelessly and they were stuck to the windows, well someone ran into some of the equipment and basically they aren't using that technique anymore, so I got the stickers that were on his car. Hehehe...so sneaky!


One thing I forgot to mention, on Friday Brad got to try his car out on the track, and I got to ride along with him. Well, lucky me, I got to borrow a helmet, guess who's helmet it was...Mike Cronin Jr. You can kind of see his name on the helmet. He is such a nice guy!



Here's us on the 4th of July. Doesn't Brad look so official?


On Sunday Brad got to be the pace car around the track and I got to ride around again, but this time we didn't get to go as fast as Friday. I have a video but it's not letting me load...so, I guess that's it for the 4th of July update.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I love Paul Walker. :) That's a memorable weekend!

    ReplyDelete